Saturday, July 9, 2011

gonna see a movie

We saw a parade in a town nearby today. I saw my cousin do Colorguard in the parade. We got candy...yes, I still fight with the little kids in the street over sweets during parades.

I've been reading ghost stories about Ouija boards because I've been bored. At first they scared me, then they got redundant and dull...but I know I'll never try to use one because they result in bad things happening more often than not. It was interesting to read about people's experiences and watch some videos, but most of the videos were fake...one was even stop-motion animation, and it wasn't good animation, either.

My dad is going to take us to Transfomers 3 today. I really don't want to see it. I want to see Kung Fu Panda 2. It looks so cute and the Transformers movies are always disappointing. I have to go now. See ya.

No comments: