Tuesday, September 23, 2008

4 Classes?


Okay, I am loving ballet classes. I don't mean to brag, but I am getting pretty good. I have these terrible pains in my thighs and that means that I have been turning out the correct way. If I'm lucky I'll go en pointe wen I turn twelve in December. I still need to work on strengthening my ankles. And my toes. 
My class took evaluation tests to see how well we were doing and what our feet were like. Of course, the tests were given by my mother. 
And today I got an e-mail from my mom and she asked me if I wanted to take ballet 4 times a week instead of 2 times. She said it would be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm not sure if I should, though, because I have after school on Tuesdays and I play video games and sports there. I must admit, though, that after school classes are really boring. Especially the video games. So I wouldn't mind quitting that. 
But then again, sometimes I get really frustrated in ballet classes. My Mom wants to enroll me in classes in Idaho Falls. I think they might be harder than the classes I take here, so I'm worried that I'll be even worse there. 
I really really really want to go en pointe, so taking more lessons will help me develop my arches in my feet and stuff better. I want to do other things too, though. I've always wanted to play basketball, and ballet might limit my talent in that area. My Mom enrolled me in basketball I think. If ballet interferes with that I can't do the 4 lessons. 
And so I really don't know I should. I really really want to, but I don't know. I think I will.

P.S. I am the one with their leg at 90, sort of in the middle

No comments: