Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nooooooooooooo

Since I wanted to take 4 classes I tried the extra one I was going to do today. I was a sort of evaluation to see if I was good enough. So I stretched and I plied and I tondued and I pirouetted and I glisaded and all of those things in vain, because John said "You have the ideal body but you don't use it or think hard enough".
I have no idea what I did wrong. I cried for a small minute and the lady that gave me a ride to Idaho Falls bought me an enormous ice cream cone which I devoured in a matter of minutes. It was my favorite kind, Oreo. It looked like a snowy mountain with mud. And I ate it. It made me sort of happy but not enough.
I use my brain! I just get a little confused on the eight positions of the body. My mom said that she will work harder with me to get them right. I have to go now, the library's closing.

No comments: