Saturday, August 6, 2011

no place like home

I'm really missing home right now. I'm going back tomorrow and I've only been at my cousin's house for a day, but I'm already looking forward to going home.

*Story time!*

My uncle (who annoys me to painful levels) gave his daughter a cookie today after she begged for one for awhile, even though they were for dessert. Then Leigha walked into the kitchen and said, "I want a cookie too!" And my uncle (who made me want to slap his annoying face at that moment), replied, "Oh, I can't, Leigha, because it will start a chain re-ACTION." (He said 'reaction' really weird, with too much stress on the 'action' part.) So, why did he give his daughter a cookie in the first place?
Then he started blaming his daughter, Gabi..."I told you, it would start a chain re-ACTION, Gabi!"
"So only she gets one, then?" I asked, peering at him.
"Yeah, sorry," he said in his annoying accent. "Only Gabi gets one."
I know it was only a cookie, but this man irritated me beyond human capability to be irritated, so I said accusingly, "Where's the logic in that?" (Because he already started a chain 're-ACTION'. And I was pissed, honestly.)
"Oh fine," he said, probably cowering under my angry wrath. "Leigha and Emma, go get a cookie."
So we did. I tried to leave the kitchen (because I didn't want to be near my uncle) but he noticed I was gone and said "EMMA! Eat in the kitchen!" so I reluctantly came back and ate my snickerdoodle in silence.
That guy annoys me so much.../fumes
He thinks I still need the supervision of five hundred adults even though I'm old enough to look after myself. He was saying today how he thinks my dad shouldn't take my cousins and me on a boating trip because my dad can't "handle" all the kids...who does he think we are? Impaired people who need to be fed and have their diapers changed?

He has the most annoying voice. He sounds like a cow. A stupid cow.

No one at home is annoying (except for Leigha, but she can't boss me around, ha). I look forward to getting out of here.

No comments: