Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Break

So how are you all liking summer? I usually sit back, relax, and turn on the T.V. to tune in for a good four hours of PBS kids. And I'm sick of it. I want to do something. I want to do something weird... But I don't know what. I have gotten contacts 'cause I hate my glasses and observed some rather disturbing anaphylactic reactions to a banana... But I really want to do something cool. I miss school. Why must there be summer break? At least there could be some sort of program for students that doesn't involve huge homework assignments. That would be awesome. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I know what you mean Sunny. I like summer break but I want to see my friends for school. That idea about a school with no huge homework assignments would be SWEET!!!! That way I'd be able to see my friends. Hope to see you around soon. Bye!!
Shorty :)