Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FB funniness

Facebook is the funniest place on earth. Okay, it's not really a place, but you must admit that it's hilarious what can happen there. My mom accidentally posted something using my profile today about a lovely recipe she made today and said "The kids loved it!" One of my buds, Tessa, came on and said, "But Emma, you don't have any kids." Touche, dear, touche, but I do have a mommy. I got over it after Mom explained everything and my friends were laughing. It really was very funny.

But what's really amusing is some of my "friends" from school who are absolutely desperate for attention. One, for instance, whom I shall not name, often complains that no girl likes him and he talks constantly about how he hates another boy from school, who I shall call BOY. Most girls like BOY (I do NOT), and this other kid likes to throw frequent personal attacks at him. What's really funny, though, is that they always backfire because BOY is well-liked. I tried to continue writing after I posted the screenshot, but it made the format weird, so I'll conclude here: people, don't be imbeciles on Facebook. It backfires epically.


WEIRD KID i say *a kid* is uglier than an elderly blob fish whos with me?

57 minutes ago · ·
BOY
Me!!!
39 minutes ago
GIRL 1
He's nice though!
24 minutes ago
Emma
Why are you so jealous of him? He's just a normal dude and you're more obsessed with him than most girls are.
23 minutes ago ·
GIRL 2
HAHA!!!
21 minutes ago
Emma
Well, he is...
18 minutes ago ·
GIRL 3
Wow!!! i think your uglier than your own butt hole!!! honestly why would u even say that?!?!
8 minutes ago
GIRL 1
Ok girl! That was mean! Harsh x100,000,000
7 minutes ago
Emma
LOL
7 minutes ago ·
GIRL 3
Well he was being mean too
5 minutes ago
GIRL 1
Yah well just because he was mean doesn't mean you need to be mean to.
2 minutes ago
GIRL 3
ok then..whatever..i dont even know u
44 seconds ago
GIRL 1
So idk you either, but that was still mean!
4 seconds ago

No comments: