Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

I looked on my calendar this morning and that's what it said today is. So if you are an administrative professional, I really appreciate you!

...No I'm kidding. I don't even care. What's an administrative professional, anyway?

What I want to write about is Mother's Day! I'm not aware of what exact day it's on, but I know it's coming up soon, so I shall blog about it! I shall make a blog dedicated to my mother and her extreme awesomeness when this day arrives!


This is me and my mommy. We are bestest friends, as you can see. My mommy gives me hugs every morning and we like to do fun stuff together. This was when we went to St. Anthony and played by the river. Leigha was there, too.


So, Mommy, your future blog awaits! It will be magnificent! I love you, Mommy.


No comments: