Friday, May 28, 2010

Hopes for summertime!


I have nothing to do.

School ended yesterday and now it is summer!

I'm going to junior high next year and I am scared. I'm nervous for the new school and teachers, and where in the world will my bus stop be? I--am--so--anxious. But at least I have the whole summer ahead of me! Hopefully I can actually take advantage of the new free time instead of being lazy and sleeping in like the last couple years. The only things I really remember ever doing during summer was watching TV, using the computer, doing ad floats for the 4th of July parade and visiting my grandma (during which time I also sat at the computer).

This year will be different!

I want to go boating with my daddy and go tubing in canals! He has this old boat that hardly works. It's very stubborn. It's also yellow...light mustard yellow. :)

With my mommy I will take walks and do other fun stuff! I want to do lots of stuff with my best friend (my mommy).

Maybe I will get out and be more social! I am a very antisocial person. I'd love to have friends over but I get very nervous. Maybe I will build up my courage and get out and hang with my friends and actually learn how to be a friend instead of a person who is always in the house on the computer or in her own backyard jumping on the trampoline.

Trampolines are so cool.




No comments: