Friday, May 28, 2010

Vacation resorts

I was blog-surfing and I came across a blog whose author has been posting brief summaries of her recent dreams, and I decided to follow suit...call me a faker, a copy-cat, a poser...I don't care. I was inspired. This dream from last night was rather boring. I miss the colorful dreams I had in the past. I will try to write them down here in the near future.

I was at a sanded cliff that had been turned into a vacation resort and I was scared to go on the "slide" because it was really just a sloped, jagged rock falling into the water. So instead I just cannon-balled right off the side of the cliff to swim. Barrett was with me, and we wanted to go to another resort, so I pulled him in a red wagon for what seemed like miles down a rugged, dusty dirt path until we came to the place which was a waterfall with orangey water because the area was caught in constant sunset. This place was not as crowded as the other resort. I had heard from another tourist that it took days to get from one resort to the other, but for some reason Barrett and I had to travel back and forth over and over again. The journey took considerably less time as we walked more and more.

No comments: