Monday, May 31, 2010

mustard...or ketchup

An old dream.

I was in the gym at my old daycare, except the floor wasn't there. In its place was a swimming pool with purplish, murky water. On the opposite wall was a short waterslide with a tugging current. I edged along the wall to the waterslide and climbed up. I didn't really want to go in the scary-looking pool, but the current tugged me in and as I fell a giant bottle of mustard (or ketchup, I wasn't sure) exploded to my right. I was submerged by in dark water. All around me was black, but in front of me were what looked like eyes--a hundred eyes on a giant squid. I was scared and swam back to the surface, and despite being frightened already, I went back to the waterslide and climbed back up. This happened repeatedly until I woke up.

No comments: