Tuesday, April 20, 2010

50 things

Sometimes I wish I was another person. Admit it; you have, too. I don't like the way I look, I wish I had the capabilities others have, and I feel so inferior when I place myself beside anyone else. But now, I think I should write about things I do like about myself and NOT compare myself to other people. Fifty things I like about me. It will take some thought and effort, but I believe that it can be done!

1. I am not easily discouraged.

2. I can draw.

3. I like to watch anime.

4. I am not as obsessed with anime as other people.

5. I go on walks with my mom.

6. My mom is my best friend.

7. I am determined.

8. I have fun ideas.

9. I'm not ugly or deformed.

10. I can run fast.

11. I am compassionate.

12. I want others to be happy.

13. I smile and wave at people I don't know.

14. I love hobos.

15. I can write pretty well considering my age.

16. I can think of good ways to solve problems.

17. I like broccoli.

18. I like to go barefoot.

19. I can do ballet pretty well.

20. I am somewhat muscular.

21. I am eager.

22. I like techy stuff.

23. I can use binary code.

24. I speak some Spanish.

25. I take good notes.

26. I am halfway done.

27. I like to sing weird songs.

28. Though I cannot speak in person well, I can communicate effectively through writing.

29. I will babysit twin boys even if they are crazy. (No, they're not crazy. Just energetic.)

30. I like to read.

31. My hair is pretty.

32. My eyes are blue.

33. I have a kind smile.

34. I have freckles.

35. I like to swing.

36. I wear epic T-shirts.

37. I look pretty nice in a leotard.

38. I am physically fit.

39. My socks are mismatched. (Yes, I like that.)

40. I love God.

41. I have a testimony of the gospel.

42. I love the Savior.

43. I love my family. (Which includes my pets.)

44. When I'm not trying I can have a sense of humor.

45. I am creative.

46. I'm open-minded.

47. I am trustworthy.

48. I rock at video games.

49. I experiment with new things.

50. I did this whole thing in twenty minutes.


Now you should try it, because you are beautiful!


No comments: