Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rodeo on the Street

My mom's company performed in the Street Dance Festival yesterday after all of the other countries' representatives had finished dancing. The girl that got a little disoriented in our recital didn't forget anything. My mom even pulled her aside before we performed and told her that if she forgot anything she should not move to the center of the street and do what she thought was necessary. But she didn't forget the choreography, luckily. 
I saw my old teacher from school and she said that she thought we did really well. My mom thinks that she might just kick out the people who were absent; she said she likes our new version better. 
I wanted to change out of my circle skirt and blouse, but my mom wanted to stay and look at the different stuff for sale. I wanted to go rock climbing, but I couldn't in my skirt and it was too expensive. 
We had to go pick up Ethan from the apartment, though, so I had an excuse to change into jeans. 
We danced by a trailer with big speakers and a guy with his laptop choosing songs. We ate at New York Burrito and it closed while we were eating. It was hilarious how so many people would come to the door to try and go to the bathroom, but it was locked so they had to leave. 
They employees had to let us out, though. 
 

No comments: