Monday, November 17, 2008

My Birthday! Oh, yeah! Hallelujia!

I have not posted in a long time. I'm at school in the computer lab, hoping Mrs. Kalco doesn't get mad at me...
I did a PowerPoint on Idaho and it's pretty cool... just kidding. I'm bored. I have ballet today at 4:15, I guess that's cool. I hope Kelsie can come today. She has been gone. I think she had the flu.. It's becoming an epidemic here! I have never had the flu or flu shots... isn't it weird that people that get flu shots are more likely to get the flu?
Sigh... still bored.
My birthday is coming soon, though! It's in December. My little brother and I are having a double birthday party at the clubhouse by the condos where my daddy lives. We will go swimming and watch movies and play games and eat junk food! Yum! All of my friends will be there.. I hope. Both Ethan and I are inviting almost fifteen people... so there will be almost thirty kids there! Ahh! But it will be very fun. I'm really anxious and excited for it!

4 comments:

lavendergrl said...

Ahhhhh! We are going to stop using "like" out of context if it, like, kills us. Seriously.

tiedyeparadise said...

Aw, shut up. You do it too.

tiedyeparadise said...

Oh...

Frasure Family said...

It sounds fun! You will have to post pics!