Tuesday, July 13, 2010

shower time

I can't remember what was going on yesterday (that , but the day before that, I finally got a response to my message:

Me: so, he still hasn't unblocked me...and i've been crying about it at night...my mom doesn't really have any advice. i still still see pictures and references of him here on facebook...but he is nowhere to be found. have you already asked him why he blocked me and he didn't say anything of said "don't tell emma why" or something...? i've just been really depressed about it lately and i need help. i'm going back into PSR services 'cause of this, and i requested it. ugggh. please help :(

Shelby: Emma, you need to stop making yourself sick over him... I'm sorry... this is what he said. " ...i um...shes really sorta...clingy? i think is what im going for, its kinda weird and annoying...so ya...im a douchebag" I know you hate to hear it but I want you to know the truth.


I took a long shower the next day. Mom had said, "Be quick", but I took an extra-long time and shaved. I was standing there looking at the ceiling for awhile. I was thinking, "Maybe it's for my own good. He thinks I'm annoying...so what? I can be annoying by myself."
But I'll find a guy someday...a guy that wants to get married in the temple and loves me for me!

Er...maybe.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

don't worry about boys. they are only boys. wait till they grow up and become men. I know it's not really helpful to hear because right now boys can be pretty important, but they aren't. And you are awesome! and beautiful and way cooler than any boy could understand at his age. (imho) love ya! hope you feel better about it soon.