Monday, July 5, 2010

holy crap, there's a bear in my grandma's house

No, not really.

It was a typical family reunion and my dad and I had decided to go on a drive with my uncle. We were passing a field full of cows and a couple of bears--BEARS?! They were attacking the cows! We then drove home in a rush.
At my grandma's house there was a party and all my cousins were there. But then we saw the bear on the porch outside the sliding glass door! He broke the door and came in roaring!
He was so tall, he towered over us and nearly touched the high ceiling. My other uncle pushed the bear to the basement (there's like a balcony that goes around it) and it seemed to be dead. We started migrating towards the front door, but then the bear got back up--it had only been unconscious!
So we ran away out the door screaming as the bear chased us.


No comments: