Thursday, June 3, 2010

our garden

I hate it when I can't remember my dreams. I was sure I had a great one last night, but I can't remember it now. Maybe I'll remember later...I should write them down the moment I wake up!

Anyway, guess what's happening back in reality? We are going to plant a garden! The ward let us have an empty garden of our choice and so now we are going to grow vegetables and some flowers. I will post pictures of the empty garden soon, and as it develops I will post more pictures. I'm so excited!

Another old dream:

I was sitting in an old shack. Dust and cobwebs covered the old boxes and toys. I wasn't much cleaner than the place; my clothes were sweaty and covered in dirt and my hair was matted. I was kneeling on the floor, looking out the window at a meadow, a beautiful green meadow with a colorful rainbow.
Suddenly the door on the opposite wall opened and someone stepped inside. It was...my crush! I hid my face in my hands; he couldn't see me in this filthy state. He was gently pushing the boxes and toys aside until he reached me.
I looked the other way as he knelt down beside me. I was embarrassed. I looked back out the window at the meadow, and he looked too. I felt as he lifted my hands and entwined his fingers with mine, and we watched the meadow silently.

No comments: