Thursday, June 10, 2010

uninvited

I just woke up from my nap after ballet.

I was at my dad's house--but whenever I have a dream about his condo, there are swimming pools and slides everywhere instead of just in the clubhouse, so I like dreaming about his house. I happened to be looking out the window when a huge group of kids ran past--and Shelby and some of my other friends were there, too! I went outside to see what they were doing, and they started having a party, and a lot of the kids were people I didn't particularly like. They had ran around a corner, but I didn't want to follow, because if I wasn't invited to the party, I shouldn't intrude, right? I saw Lindsay sitting on the grass, and I asked her whose party this was, and she said it was Shelby's. I started to cry and ask why I hadn't been invited and why she would do this to me. I watched as they ran around screaming and laughing, but none of them seemed to notice that I was there.

Lindsay said that she didn't know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so are youshure i wasnt on the waterslide??????