Monday, June 7, 2010

pet game

I was playing a pet game, except instead of it being on the computer I was in it. I hadn't played for awhile, so my pets were hungry and sick--and one of the kittens was dead. When I put it in the trash can, three new baby kittens magically regenerated and hopped back out. I had pretty much forgotten how to play the game so an old lady showed me how to take care of plants to make food for my pets. The problem was, everything went very fast, which meant that if I spent time caring for the plants, then my pets would get hungry and make a mess, and if I tended to the pets, then bugs ate my plants. So some other people took care of my pets while I tried to get rid of the bad bugs--mostly some giant, creepy mosquitoes that thrashed around and scared me when I took them outside in a cup to kill them. I had the worst time trying to keep the pests bothering my plants under control.

From a few days ago:

The new Poptropica island finally came out! I thought it would be the new pirate island, but instead it was a dragon place. It was kind of lame. Eventually I came to a place with fairies flying around, and I was told that I had to fight a boss, but first I had to collect these little glowy things and I had to learn the boss's name. After I learned it and got the glowy things I continued to the boss and killed it. Then there was a party with fairies and all my relatives were there. Someone said that we could switch bodies with people, so I traded with my cousin Gabriella. I was having fun because she is Asian and I loved her slanted eyes. I walked around a garden place and played with my other cousins, explaining that I was Emma and I had traded bodies with Gabi.
The scene changed and I was in a car-racing video game. I was playing with my uncles and I was creaming them, riding on my weird vehicle that was basically two wheels with handles on them that I just held onto. It was an offroad race and I won.

No comments: